Target is already built to save you money. When you shop there, you can appreciate the low prices on quality goods they offer for the things you need and use every day.
But what if there was a way to save even more?
Here’s how you can save even more on Target’s already low prices:
- Use Target coupons – You can go to Target.com to look for coupons and also download their Cartwheel app to your Smartphone. This will help you to stay on top of all of the latest deals and discounts so you’re always saving as much as you can.
- Look at the end caps – This is a store trick that not only Target, but also other stores will use. They put their sale items on the end caps (the space at the end of an aisle of goods). As you’re walking through the store, check the end caps to see what discounted
- Shop for holiday clearance – When you go shopping in the days after a holiday, you can find a lot of great stuff on clearance. There’s everything from holiday goodies you can use next year, to stuff that has to be removed because it was holiday themed but is perfectly okay to use right now.
- Look for Daily Deals – This tip is going to take you back to the Target website again. Their daily deals have up to five very heavily discounted items each day. They are available for just the one day and shipping is free. You can check daily to see if it pops up with something you need, helping you save a bunch.
- Use your Redcard – When you use the Target REDcard, you can save even more money. This store credit/debit card will allow you 5% cash back on your purchases. If you shop at Target often, it’s going to add up to a lot of free money from the things you would be buying anyway.
Bonus: Cartwheel, Cartwheel, Cartwheel!!!! I stated it briefly above, but please dont forget to use the Cartwheel App! You will be surprised at how much you can save by using that app while you are shopping! From 5%-25% off on some items…every little bit counts!