The love for dry cereal that my children have is amazing to me! Ever since they were little and we gave them dry Cheerios, and the love for dry cereal stuck around. DJ eats dry cereal daily with his breakfast, and Emma eats it for a snack from time to time. During this time at home, it seems as if my children are ALWAYS hungry and I’m trying to figure out creative things for them to eat! I try to be creative with meals and snacks but I’m going, to be honest, it gets hard sometimes.
What I love about creating yogurt bark is that you only need 2 ingredients! Your favorite cereal and yogurt!
This snack is actually a snack that your children can prepare for themselves if they know their way around the kitchen!
Once you spread the yogurt out on the cookie sheet, you then add cereal.
For this recipe we used the Birthday Cake flavored Froot Loops, however, this recipe is so easy to make that you can make two different kinds at once or do half one type of cereal and the other half a different type of cereal.
Froot Loops Birthday Cake Yogurt Bark
- 2 Cups Vanilla Yogurt
- Froot Loops Birthday Cake Cereal (Use as much or as little as you like)
- Parchment Paper
- Take a piece of parchment paper and lay it out on a baking pan. This will make your bark remove from the pan effortlessly.
- Spread out 2 cups of vanilla yogurt on to the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle Froot Loops onto your Yogurt.
- Place in the freezer for 2+ hours.
- Remove from the freezer and break into pieces.
- Serve & enjoy!
This is one of the easiest after school snacks you will make for your children to enjoy!