This is a Sponsored Post by Beech-Nut® Naturals™, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Have you ever wished you could get opinions of other moms before you go into a new phase of your child’s life? How about hosting a Beech-Nut® Naturals™ Mommy Party! A party with themes of centered around Motherhood and baby phases and stages. You all can share stories, play games, craft, create recipes and share motherhood experiences!
A couple of months after I had Emma I started attending a Mom’s Bible Study, and it was exactly what I didn’t know I needed. Yes, you read that right, I didn’t know that I craved being in the presence of other moms and learning from them. Before becoming a mom I read a few books, however, nothing compared to what I learned when I was amongst other moms. I learned different tips and tricks that I wouldn’t have learned from reading a book!
So let’s get into planning a Mommy Party centered around Introducing Baby Food…specifically Beech-Nut® Naturals™!
Recipe Sharing Party!
I have learned there is so much you can do with baby food, you can mix it into other recipes for your child. As I have shared a couple of recipes below, I think it would be a great idea to ask each mom that will be attending your party to provide a recipe to share! Nothing too complex, easy recipes that can be prepared in a few steps because we all know with little ones you have limited time, and cooking may take place during naptime!
Blueberry Cheese Bites
• 1 jar Beech-Nut® Naturals™ Just Pear &Blueberry
• 1/3 cup whipped cream cheese
• 1 teaspoon lemon zest, plus more for serving
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 20 fresh blueberries,
• 20 round crackers
1. In a small bowl, mix together the whipped cream cheese, lemon zest, and lemon juice until well incorporated.
2. Gently chop 10 of the blueberries into small pieces.
3. Take a cracker and spread with roughly 2 teaspoons of cheese spread, leaving the sides of the cheese towards the outside of the cracker slightly higher than the middle. This will ensure that the purée will stay in place.
4. Dollop roughly 1 teaspoon of Beech-Nut® Just Pear & Blueberry purée into the center of the cheese spread. Top with 1 full blueberry and sprinkle with a pinch of lemon zest.
5. Place bites on a serving platter and serve
Pear & Blueberry Parfait
• 1 jar Beech-Nut® Naturals™Just Pear & Blueberry
• Vanilla yogurt
• Frozen blueberries
1. Place ½ cup vanilla yogurt in a mason jar or bowl.
2. Top with Beech-Nut® Naturals™ Just Pear & Blueberry.
3. Add a handful of frozen blueberries and granola to taste.
4. Enjoy immediately!
Apple & Kale Smoothie
• 1 jar Beech-Nut® Naturals™ Just Apple & Kale
• 1 cup packed kale leaves, stems removed
• 1 cup packed spinach leaves
• Juice of ½ lemon
• 1 green apple, cored, diced, and frozen
• 1 tsp agave or sugar (optional)
• ½ cup apple juice
• ½ cup ice cubes
1. Blend all ingredients together in a high-powered blender until smooth.
Why Beech-Nut® Naturals™?
Beech-Nut® Naturals™ is a line of baby food purees inspired by homemade! Beech-Nut® Naturals™ is made with real fruits and vegetables, just like you would use at home! Beech-Nut is a small company in upstate New York with 300 employees, the baby food line is 100% natural with nothing artificial. The ingredients list consists of ingredients only a baby could pronounce, and it’s also available in organic, honestly, it doesn’t get any better than that!