**This post is sponsored by Salonpas. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own**
Are you suffering from pain this holiday season due to; working extra hours, shopping till you drop, attending Holiday events, some little munchkins that climb you like a tree (sharing for a friend…LOL), shoveling snow, dealing with the hustle and bustle of the holidays in general? Well if so you should definitely Salonpas!
Salonpas alternative for pain sufferers including those who prefer to avoid the use of oral OTC pain relief medication labeled for only minor aches and pains. Unlike an oral medication, the active ingredients in SALONPAS® is absorbed through the skin and go directly to the pain site.
SALONPAS® provides fast & long lasting relief directly at the site of pain without going through the digestive system.
Directions for use
- Clean Clean and dry affected area.
- Remove the plastic backing from one side of the patch.
- Smooth that side over the area where you want pain relief.
- As you remove the other half of the plastic backing, smooth the remainder of the patch over the pain area.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days.
- Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hour’s application.
Check your symptoms for to get the best relief….HERE
From time to time when I am “doing way too much” I suffer from back pain. Usually the first thing I do when I start to feel the symptoms is take some OTC medicine, however, since trying Salonpas I may be changing that routine and going with an alternative method.