One of my favorite things when it comes to Holiday Parties are the Appetizers!
I am all about the appetizers!
I would rather have a plate filled with a variety of appetizers than a full meal!
During the holidays my family spends a lot of time at each others house! With the kids being out of school, the adults taking days off work…it seems like its always a party at someone’s house! Appetizers are in FULL EFFECT in my family! Sometimes they are made because someone had a “taste” for something, a special sporting event is coming on or simply we knew we would end up at someone’s house so they prepped in advance!
No matter what the reason is we always have appetizers being made or already made!
Check out this list of Fun, Quick and Gluten Free Appetizers!
20 Quick & Gluten Free Christmas Appetizers…
- Gluten Free Baked Brie En Croûte from glutenfreeonashoestring.com
- Spiced Paleo Apple Dip from greatfoodlifestyle.com
- Spicy Bacon Wrapped Little Potatoes from noshingwiththenolands.com
- Gluten Free Spinach Quinoa Balls from laurenkellynutrition.com
- Scotch Eggs from ibreatheimhungry.com
- Cranberry Goat Cheese Log from peasandcrayons.com
- Polenta Toasts Recipe from andreasrecipes.com
- Dark Chocolate Stuffed Raspberries from hauteandhealthyliving.com
- Bacon-Wrapped BBQ Shrimp from iowagirleats.com
- Rosemary Infused Wild Rice Stuffed Mushrooms from theplantstrongvegan.com
- Sweet N Spicy Meatballs With Cranberries from easycookingwithmolly.com
- Crispy Roasted Rosemary Sweet Potatoes from thecomfortofcooking.com
- Bruleed Pears with Prosciutto, Cranberry Sauce, and Goat Cheese from frombraziltoyou.org
- Sweet Potato & Avocado Bites from blissfulbasil.com
- Maple Spiced Nuts from sammyboycebal.me
- Craisins White Cheddar Cheese Ball from platingpixels.com
- Curry Potato Stuffed Mushrooms from theprettybee.com
- Stuffed Prosciutto Meatballs with Cranberry Glaze from kitchenetteblog.com
- Baked Brie With Apples And Salted Caramel from twopeasandtheirpod.com
- Cranberry Goat Cheese Ball from whitneybond.com
I love the fact that these appetizers are quick to make and everyone can enjoy them, even if they have a gluten allergy! Gluten allergy is a popular allergy, which is why these appetizers are great for all environments; family, work, church or house parties!