Take it one day at a time! And I know its hard but you have to accept it and that will help you deal better! I went through moments of feeling guilty, crying a lot…but once I accepted everything it was easier to deal with.
2. Do you have a bedtime routine for Emma?
I usually give her a bath or clean her up and put on PJ’s and put her in the bed. Recently she stopped wanting me to put her to sleep, she likes to get in her own bed and put herself to sleep
(I do miss cuddling with her)…
Pics from our Family Movie Night/Slumber Party in the Family Room
**I tried putting her in the bed with me until my husband got home the other night and she was laying there looking at me like…Mom Im over this! LOL!! She’s so sassy! When I finally put her in her own bed she went right to sleep!
3. Do you and your husband go on regular dates?
We try to go on at least 1-2 a month…if we are able to break away more then we take full advantage! But sometimes our dates include a little munchkin…so by ourselves we do at least 1-2 a month if we can. Sometimes it turns into a family date! LOL!
4. You have a ton of recipes on your blog, which one is your favorite recipe?
So the fried turkey was EXCELLENT! Hmmm I think my favorite is the Chili…I have a salsa recipe that I started eating before I took a picture so I have to make it again then I will be able to post it!
5. Did you have any weird cravings during your pregnancy with Emma?
Not really…I LOVED Lemons! Then someone at church gave me a large lemonhead candy and that helped when I was out and couldn’t eat lemons. I would slice it like an orange and eat it…or I would drink lemonade! I just loved lemons!
6. What is your favorite bible verse?
**Often reminds me to let God lead…He’s in Control**
7. Do you have any pets?
Yes, we have two dogs…
Peaches is a Bichon Frise
Mia is an American Bulldog
8. What is your favorite line of makeup?
If I had to pick one or two I would say I love MAC Cosmetics and Urban Decay…and NYX comes in as a close third!
9. I read a post that you gave up wearing high heels when you were pregnant, did you start wearing heels again after Emma was born?
Yes, not as much as I used to but I still wear them! I used to wear them on dates out with Darrick, and occasionally I will still wear them but now I am all about being cute and comfortable! LOL!!
10. What is your favorite pair of shoes?